Made For A Long-Lasting, Self-Confidence Boosting, Creative Flow Supporting, Brain Blowing Magical Orgasm To Start And End Your Day!
Ladies, when was the last time your had a hardcore, toe curling, body shaking, brain exploding orgasm? We hope you said this morning, but if you didn’t then we are here to help! Did you know that an orgasm is not only good for your health for many different reasons (listed below) but it can ALSO boost your creative brain juices too!?
The most historical influential female writers, poets, artists are constantly giving us hints in their work about the sexual awakening that accompanied their incredible productivity in the arts.
With all the dopamine and oxytocin stomping around in our bodies after orgasm, women often become more intuitive, more positive, and more energized after orgasm.
In fact, many women who temporarily lose their ability to orgasm, report seeing everything around them as flatter, less colorful, and less interesting than before. It's nearly impossible to flourish creatively if the world around you has lost its magic.
An orgasm is already a tricky thing for a woman to achieve. It becomes even trickier when a woman is suffering from a low libido. A female libido is basically just another word for female sex drive. It is the entire package of a female’s sex drive to say. A woman’s libido may be healthy or she may suffer from a low libido, which can cause many sexual issues such as troubles with arousal, troubles with orgasm and much more.
Many women will experience low libido at some point in their lives, and many of those same women will blame themselves for it. However, there are many causes of a low libido in women.
Here are Creative Health we believe that an orgasm is essential for your overall health and well being: body, mind, and soul. Whether it be solo or with a partner, if your libido is down and you think something is up (and it’s not your lover’s penis), we’ll help you bring it back to life. We don’t want you missing out on this kind of fun! Check out some of the reasons (on the next tab) why your should be experiencing an orgasm as often as possible
- Improves circulation to organs in the pelvic cavity, delivering nutrients, growing healthy tissues, and regulating your menstrual cycle. Women who experience an orgasim at least once a week are more likely to have normal menstrual cycles than women who are celibate or who have infrequent sex.
- Increases fertility and sense of wellness by energizing your hypothalamus gland, which regulates appetite, body temperature, emotions, and the pituitary gland, which in turn regulates the release of reproductive hormones that induce ovulation and cervical fluid.
- Supports natural detoxification by providing overall lymphatic massage this helps to improve digestion and mood and help prevent cancer.
- Promotes healthy estrogen levels to keep vaginal tissues supple and protect against osteoporosis and heart disease.
- Induces deep relaxation by boosting endorphin levels and flushing cortisol (an inflammatory hormone released by the adrenal glands) out of the body.
- Spikes DHEA levels in the body. DHEA hormone improves brain function, balances the immune system, helps maintain and repair tissue, and promotes healthy skin.
- Helps you look younger—studies show having an orgasm times a week in a stress free relationship can make you look 10 years younger.
- Boosts infection-fighting cells up to 20% – helps fight colds, flu, and others diseases
- Cures migraines and helps treat other types of pain by elevating pain thresholds
- Increases levels of the hormone oxytocin which is linked to passion, intuition, and social skills—the hormone of bonding and success!
So, if that isn't reason enough then as a reminder, all of our ingredients are 100% natural and are the perfect combo to support your libido, energy level, vaginal wetness, desire, and blood flow to your vagina. We take care of the support so you can focus on having a long-lasting, self confidence boosting, creative flow supporting, brain blowing orgasm to start or end your day!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals.
For more information regarding the ingredients statements mentioned above, please visit here for our clinical trial research citation page.
Kind Vibration Movement
When you purchase a product from our website, you’ll be part of what we call our KIND VIBE TRIBE. A percentage of all proceeds will go to a greater good and act of kindness (i.e. buying 100 dog beds and delivering them to a local shelter, passing out gifts at a children's hospital as we are dressed up as superheroes, etc). For more information on this movement, you can visit our page here.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!