All Natural Dietary Supplements With Adaptogenic Properties Made Specifically For The SuperHuman Creative Empath
With everything crazy going on in the world these days, it’s no surprise that anxiety is common among everyone throughout some avenue in their lives. With that being said, it is twice as common amongst the empaths and highly creative people do to their extra sensitivities. This anti-anxiety supplement is not only great for soothing anxiety, but it has some extra, SuperYou brain power support that’s an all-around chakra clearing, zen spirit-boosting, anti-anxiety, support supplement. Check out just some of these amazing all natural, brain and soul food ingredients (on our ingredients tab) that give the gift of extra power through zen calmness.
- Rhodiola is most commonly used for increasing energy, endurance, strength, and mental capacity. It is also used as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress. Rhodiola is native to the arctic regions of Europe, Asia, and Alaska.
- Ashwagandha is a traditional medicinal herb adaptogen with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, and even boosts brain function. Supplementing with ashwagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.
- Chamomile is a medicinal herb used for boosting immunity, treating colds, reducing muscle, soothing stomachaches, anti-aging, and for treating anxiety and stress with it’s calming nature.
- Lemon balm is a perennial herb from the mint family. The leaves, which have a mild lemon aroma, are used to make medicine. Lemon balm has calming effects so it is used for anxiety and restlessness.
- Skullcap is a comforting herb. It is used to promote emotional well-being and relaxation during times of occasional distress.
- Bacopa (Brahmi) a plant commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine, has an age-old reputation for being an effective and powerful herb helpful for memory and combating stress. Bacopa monnieri, known to most as Brahmi, acts as an adaptogen; which means it helps the body adapt to new or stressful situations.
- Magnolia is a plant with which the bark and flower buds are used to make medicine and has been known for treating conditions including: stress, weight loss, stress, gingivitis, and plaque.
- Passionflower is a plant used for issues related to anxiety or nervousness, and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Valerian is an herb. It is native to Europe and parts of Asia but also grows in North America. Medicine is made from the root and is used for anxiety and psychological stress.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) found in green tea. People use theanine for treating anxiety and high blood pressure.
- Mucuna Pruriends 14% HPLC has a significant antioxidant action that works to promote brain health. It helps to increase brain levels of dopamine, an essential neurotransmitter associated with regulating mood and cognition.
- St. John's wort has been used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and seasonal affective disorder (SAD.)
- Hops is a plant and the dried, flowering part of the plant is used to make medicine. Hops is used for anxiety, restlessness, tension, excitability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) nervousness, and irritability.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals.
For more information regarding the ingredients statements mentioned above, please visit here for our clinical trial research citation page.
Kind Vibration Movement
When you purchase a product from our website, you’ll be part of what we call our KIND VIBE TRIBE. A percentage of all proceeds will go to a greater good and act of kindness (i.e. buying 100 dog beds and delivering them to a local shelter, passing out gifts at a children's hospital as we are dressed up as superheroes, etc). For more information on this movement, you can visit our page here.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!